If you were a marketing-swiss-army-knife, would you be able to write creative content, manage social media, run pay-per-click ads, and launch automation campaigns – all at the same time? If yes, this could be the right role and opportunity for you.
As the Digital Marketing Manager for echogravity, you will execute marketing strategies that connect with our target audience – staffing and recruiting firm owners and executives who are in various stages of their buying journey – awareness, consideration, and decision stages.
A successful candidate is highly capable to carry out marketing tactics that improve our brand awareness, increase website traffic, improve engagement over social media channels, improve conversion rates, and increase overall lead generation.
Ideal Soft Skills of a Digital Marketing Manager:
- 100% dedicated to carrying the echogravity value prop and story to the staffing and recruiting marketplace.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve established internal echogravity marketing goals and metrics.
- Responsible for executing on the strategic marketing plan (provided by the Head of Marketing).
- Creative ability to evangelize the echogravity brand “voice” across all marketing channels.
- Utilize project management software to manage the execution of the marketing plan – your tasks and those of others, keeping tabs on due dates, and overseeing the overall progress for internal echogravity marketing projects.
- Represent echogravity at virtual and physical industry conferences and events.
- Execution of Content and Inbound Marketing Plans (developed and provided by the Director of Content Marketing).
- Creation and management of the marketing calendar – content, social media, and campaigns.
- Write anything and everything – blogs, case studies, articles, product/service information sheets, website content, eBooks, email campaigns, press releases, social media posts, white papers, infographics, and presentations.
- Conduct SEO keyword research, manage on-page optimization, write with SEO in mind, and implement SEO strategies that improve echogravity’s online authority and target keyword rankings.
- Grow inbound links to echogravity’s website
- Grow engagement and traffic from LinkedIn using organic (the feed) and paid channels (LinkedIn Ads).
- Grow engagement and traffic from Google Ads
- Monitor social media daily and engage with clients’ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow company followership, and improving overall engagement with our clients’ social profiles.
- Ability to conduct marketing audits and analyses on any company in the marketplace.
- Data-Driven Mindset to Improving Marketing Performance
- Create monthly marketing performance reports.
- Ability to suggest recommendations based on KPIs and marketing performance.
- Passion for all aspects of marketing.
- Creative writing skills and excellent proofreading capabilities.
- Certified Google Analytics
- Certified Google Ads
- Certified HubSpot
- Advanced WordPress skills to update the echogravity website.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Search Console
- Advanced knowledge of MOZ (or SEO Tool equivalent)
- Advanced knowledge of LinkedIn Ads
- A positive attitude.
- Desire to be the best (and do whatever it takes to be the best).
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Experience with Canva design tools is a plus.
- Graduated with 4-year degree. Specialties in Business, Marketing or Journalism are preferred but a proven track record is the key to success.
The “Other Stuff”
- We hire talented marketers with high emotional intelligence and that place trust above all else. In return, we give our employees autonomy, freedom and flexibility.
- We subscribe to the “circle of safety” concept and are transparent with the direction and financials of the business.
- Every employee’s voice is heard, and we encourage our team members to voice their opinions.
- We applaud people that take risks and are vulnerable about what they think and feel.
- Our teammates take care of each other.
- echogravity is the leading outsourced marketing team to provide marketing strategies and tactics for professional staffing and recruiting firms. echogravity was established in 2011 and works tirelessly day-in and day-out to get clients found online, drive traffic, and generate leads.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com.