Marketing Project Manager
The echogravity Marketing Project Manager is a driven, passionate, and organized individual who is comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. This person works closely with the echogravity team and client stakeholders to strategize, coordinate, and communicate on all inbound marketing activities.
This position requires a high degree of strategic thinking that aligns with the more tactical day-to-day of each project. The Marketing Project Manager is the glue that holds people, processes, and projects together.
In this crucial position of delivery, professional poise, self-awareness, determination, and critical thinking are essential.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop strategic client marketing programs in pursuit of brand awareness, lead generation, etc.,
- Create and leverage marketing roadmaps, calendars, and documented planning to align tactical approach with client goals and objectives.
- Work with echogravity team members to execute marketing programs and establish priorities, deadlines, and strategic direction for each client.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting to provide valuable insight on performance and ROI in alignment with client goals and objectives.
- Organize and coordinate tasks within our project management software to ensure timely execution, documentation, and direction.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing are preferred but a proven track record is the key to success.
- 2+ years’ experience in a project management role.
- Previous marketing agency experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience in the staffing industry is a plus (marketing or otherwise).
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail, exceptional communication, and excellent writing skills.
- Capable navigation of technology and tools is vital to this role.
The “Other Stuff”
echogravity is a close-knit group of marketers with a laser focus on the success of our employees and our clients. We subscribe to the “circle of safety” concept and are extremely transparent with the direction and financials of the business. Every employee’s voice is heard, and we expect people to speak up. We applaud people who take risks and are vulnerable about what they think and feel. We look to hire people with high emotional intelligence and that place trust above all else. In return, we give our employees autonomy, freedom and flexibility. All of our employees work from home (or the coffee shop of choice).
echogravity is a marketing agency primarily focused on the delivery of marketing strategies and execution plans for professional staffing and recruiting firms. echogravity was established in 2011 and currently manages nearly 50 marketing and social media strategy projects for businesses across North America.
Compensation for this role ranges between $65,000-$75,000.
Is this you? Just tell us why and attach a resume.