Content Marketing Manager
Got a knack for creating industry leading thought leadership and engaging content? Do you have marketing experience in B2B industries? Are you capable of slaying B2B buyer pains and objections with words?
As the Content Marketing Manager at echogravity, you’ll be working directly with echogravity’s stellar clientele operating within B2B industries – Professional Services, Technology Consulting, Staffing and Recruiting, Software, and Business Process Outsourcing.
The person in this role will be responsible for the development and execution of content marketing plans, content (editorial) calendars, and the creation of B2B marketing content – blogs, case studies, articles, product/service information sheets, website content, eBooks, email campaigns, press releases, social media posts, white papers, infographics, and presentations. Basically, anything in written form that will help our clients succeed.
Reporting to the Content Marketing Director, you will execute content marketing initiatives that improve our clients’ brand awareness, increase website traffic, and increase lead generation. Of critical importance is the ability to write sophisticated, high quality content that shapes the views of our clients’ target buyers. Your objective is to make each and every client you touch a successful case study. Client satisfaction is our top priority, and it’s your job (along with all your teammates) to maximize our client’s brand recognition in their respective marketplace. When our clients win, we win. That’s the bottom line.
- Conduct topic research and write original content using each clients’ unique voice – blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, eBooks, infographics, presentations and more – that can be utilized across multiple marketing channels.
- Coordinate with the Content Marketing Director to deliver compelling content for all prospects across each phase of our target audiences’ buying life-cycles.
- Drive on time execution and publishing of content through your own initiative and with the help of our designer(s).
- Repurpose “old” content into new forms including blog posts, emails, Slideshare, and eBooks.
- Communicating in a professional, but unique “voice” for each client; directly aligned with each client’s thought leadership and content platform.
- Embed calls-to-action inside of content that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients.
- Write content that is perfectly aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Write PR articles and press releases for clients
A few reasons why you’d want to work at echogravity and would confirm whether you’re a good fit for this position:
- You are self motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
- You know you love working from home. You are a highly organized person and can work autonomously.
- You want to work hard and be part of a fun, entrepreneurial company.
- You balance your life with work as you see fit (as long as you are fully dedicated to the role).
- You are passionate about writing and are very good at it, and have strong proofreading capabilities.
- You hate workplace politics or BS. Our focus is solely on client success.
- You have an over-the-top customer service attitude.
- You check your ego at the door and are always open to constructive feedback. If you take things personally, you’re not a fit.
- You are smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, and really “get it”. If you don’t understand this bullet, you aren’t a fit.
Requirements of the Job:
- Graduated with 4 year degree with focus on Marketing, Journalism, or English from a reputable university.
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Work as a full time employee remotely from your home office, which can be anywhere in US. We need someone who’s dedicated. This is a dedicated role to our clients and “working on the side” won’t cut it.
- Strong project management and verbal communication skills – the ability to own and drive content from start to finish.
- Subject matter expertise in B2B industry trends, ideally from the staffing industry.
- Experience writing for a senior executive audience.
- Ability to interpret creative direction, and a willingness to learn.
- Strong creativity and passion for creating responsive, original and interesting content.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable. You produce a work product that requires little modification. You are almost a perfectionist.
We’re the best in our market, hands down. Why? Because we care about our clients and their success is all that we care about. We’re also the employer of choice in the staffing and recruiting marketing space. We expect our people to be happy and have a strong work/life balance. Happy people make happy employees that perform at their highest level. This is the consistent fabric of our people, which is the most coveted value we cherish.
Is this you? Just tell us why and attach a resume.
echogravity serves as an all-in-one marketing team for our clients in B2B industries, including Professional Services, Technology Consulting, Staffing and Recruiting, Software, and Business Process Outsourcing . We span the complete spectrum of marketing skills – web design, web development, content generation, campaign management, email marketing, SEO, Social Media, and lead generation.
We are accountable for client’s marketing results and we hold ourselves to the fire for the outcomes we promise. We never slack off, are accessible 24/7, and deliver honest solutions for our clients. The culture and fabric of our existence lies in the success of our clients. Acting as if our clients’ companies are our own is a mentality that we engrained in our DNA.