Sparking Hope This Holiday Season
We’ve discussed in recent blog posts how the ordeals of 2020 have shifted our attention to the human element at the heart of every business. Through every lens—marketing, business, HR, and more—we are more tuned in to the stories of our colleagues, families, and communities than we ever have been before.
We know that some of those stories are ones of heartbreak, despair, and darkness. And so, as we (finally) approach the end of the year, the team at echogravity is committed to sparking hope.
This holiday season, we are using our annual fundraising event to support the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP).
This organization is active in all 50 states and implements programs that help to save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide. The AFSP has:
- Funded scientific research into topics ranging from safety planning for high-risk teens to the impact of opioid use on suicidal behaviors
- Educated the public about mental health and suicide prevention
- Advocated for public mental health policies
- Created support groups for survivors of suicide loss
Though it’s difficult to talk about, we need to vocally support causes like this during the 2020 holiday season, when so many people are feeling isolated, as well as spreading the word year-round. The holiday season calls us to share hope with others – whichever way you choose to do it.
Will you help us provide hope and support people in crisis this holiday season? Contribute to our fundraiser or donate directly at American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
Get Involved in Causes You Love
2020 has taken so much away from so many people—now is the time to spread hope more than ever before. Besides donations to organizations like the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, how else can we help in real, tangible ways? Here are a few ideas.
- Donate money or nonperishable goods to Feeding America or your local food pantries.
- Give gifts to children in need with Toys for Tots.
- Contribute to breakthrough research with National Multiple Sclerosis Society, American Cancer Society, the Alzheimer’s Association, or any other number of innovative organizations.
All that matters is that you pick a cause that’s important to you and inspire some hope in your network, your community, and even for yourself.
Happy Holidays from echogravity
We are deeply grateful for our team members, clients, and communities this holiday season. Thank you for being a part of our story—and thank you for helping us to spread hope in the stories of others.
We wish you and your family peace and cheer and are looking forward to a strong 2021 ahead.