Inbound Marketing Specialist
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist at echogravity, you’ll be responsible for executing inbound marketing strategies for B2B clients. Content creation and distribution across a range of inbound marketing channels is central to this role as you work to increase our clients’ brand awareness and improve engagement with their respective target audiences.
To be successful in this role, you have strong copywriting abilities and a high level of attention to detail; you’re excited to get creative and think outside the box for each client; and you’re organized but also able to go with the flow and change directions at a moment’s notice. It will also be vital that you learn quickly, absorb our client’s brand identity, and deliver with precision in all areas of work.
Ideal Soft Skills of an Inbound Marketing Specialist:
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Write engaging social media posts and manage social media calendars for client accounts, communicating with the established brand voice and style. Collaborate with other echogravity team members to execute creative and engaging copy for email and ad campaigns.
- Manage email and ad campaigns across appropriate platforms, working with the team to achieve best outcomes.
- Execute on a comprehensive inbound marketing strategy, customized to each client, including social media best practices, email campaign recommendations, and ad campaign recommendations.
- Administer and present inbound marketing audits for new or existing clients, including social media analytics, Google Analytics, audience personas and demographics, and competitive analysis, in alignment with ongoing inbound marketing trends.
- Monitor social media daily and engage with clients’ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow company followership, and improving overall engagement with our clients’ social profiles.
- Collaborate closely with clients and echogravity team members to achieve established goals and metrics.
- Work within WordPress to update client websites and publish articles and pages.
- 1+ Years of marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role in a B2B capacity.
- Creative writing skills and excellent proofreading capabilities.
- Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Understand how to analyze metrics/data, and how to segment and report it in a logical fashion to clients.
- Advanced-level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and “the internet” to run it all.
- Experience working with WordPress, marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, email marketing tools such as MailChimp or Constant Contact, Google Analytics, HootSuite, or other various tools.
- Experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and/or Instagram Ads.
- Familiar with Google and/or Social algorithms.
- General knowledge of SEO.
- Advanced understanding of web technology and how it supports marketing.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Experience with Canva design tools is a plus.
The “Other Stuff”
echogravity is an employee friendly company that only hires individuals that fit the “work hard, play hard” mentality. We are a close-knit group that has a laser focus on the success of our employees and our clients. We subscribe to the “circle of safety” concept and are extremely transparent with the direction and financials of the business. As a team, we look for buy-in to our philosophy and growth strategies, and always look for constructive feedback to better our organization. Every employee’s voice is heard, and we expect people to speak up. We applaud people who take risks and are vulnerable about what they think and feel. We look to hire people with high emotional intelligence and who place trust above all else. In return, we give our employees autonomy, freedom and flexibility. We operate our business remotely, meaning we have no brick and mortar operation. All of our employees work from home (or the coffee shop of choice), which is a privilege we never take for granted. Staying highly focused and working with intent is how our people stay mindful and effective. In the end, it’s about our people.
echogravity is a marketing agency primarily focused on the delivery of marketing strategies and execution plans for professional staffing and recruiting firms. echogravity was established in 2011 and currently manages nearly 50 marketing and social media strategy projects for businesses across North America. echogravity is headquartered in Chicago and has an office in Miami.
Apply to this job by submitting your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.