Content Marketing Manager
This is a role for a writer-turned-marketer who is passionate, curious, and endlessly creative. They will be responsible for the strategic planning and creative execution of B2B marketing content that is aligned with our clients’ business goals and brand identity.
Written content includes blogs, social media copy, case studies, articles, website content, eBooks, email campaigns, press releases, ads, infographics, presentations… the list goes on.
You’ll be working remotely in a fast-paced agency setting alongside a passionate and highly collaborative team to deliver sophisticated, high quality content that our clients love.
- Conduct topic research and write original content that aligns with client’s unique voice and style; including, long- and short-form blog posts, original and curated social posts, eBooks, press releases, case studies, infographics, sales collateral, video and podcast scripts and more, to be distributed across multiple marketing channels.
- Lead content strategy and brand identity exercises, including buyer persona research, competitive analysis, SEO and keyword research, Google Analytics reporting, and content calendar creation.
- Drive on-time execution of content through your own initiative and with the help of the whole team.
- Communicate as needed with each client in a professional but relational manner on regular and ad-hoc calls.
- Exceptional business and creative writing skills and strong grasp of grammar and style; can visualize and convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- 5+ years of B2B writing experience.
- Familiarity with B2B industry trends. Staffing industry and/or B2B agency experience a plus. Agency experience a plus.
- General knowledge of marketing strategy, SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics, reporting, podcast creation, and more (desired, not required – must be willing to learn)
The “Other Stuff”
echogravity is a close-knit group of marketers with a laser focus on the success of our employees and our clients. We subscribe to the “circle of safety” concept and are extremely transparent with the direction and financials of the business. Every employee’s voice is heard, and we expect people to speak up. We applaud people who take risks and are vulnerable about what they think and feel. We look to hire people with high emotional intelligence, who place trust above all else. In return, we give our employees autonomy, freedom, and flexibility. All of our employees work from home (or the coffee shop of choice).
echogravity is a marketing agency primarily focused on the delivery of marketing strategies and execution plans for professional staffing and recruiting firms. echogravity was established in 2011 and currently manages nearly 50 marketing and social media strategy projects for businesses across North America.
Is this you? Just tell us why and attach a resume.