As the name suggests, the purpose of Glassdoor is to give people an inside look at your company and what it’s like to work there. Job seekers like this idea of transparency so much that an estimated 61% of them use Glassdoor during the job search. As a company, you have little choice as to […]
Most people have heard of the old sales theory that it takes seven touches to turn a lead into a sale. But in this thriving digital age, where buyers have as much if not more control than the salesperson, this perspective is severely outdated. However, there is a kernel of truth at the center of […]Continue Reading →
Sometimes, lead conversion can feel like a brutal, dog-eat-dog process. The Starks had fewer enemies gunning for them! What gives reigning IT staffing firms the ability to nurture and manage leads better than others? A large part depends on the success of their internal sales and marketing team. However, as the below infographic “Sales vs […]Continue Reading →
Admit it, your company is graying a bit at the temples. The bulk of your team remembers the Sony Walkman, the ’85 Bears winning Super Bowl XX, and a time when Bruce Willis actually had hair. But so what? Your 20 year recruiting and sales veterans are exceptional. Their cumulative candidate market and sales knowledge […]Continue Reading →
A new contractor working with your staffing company is going to be brimming with questions. What is the client culture like? When is my start date? Do I get any benefits as a contractor with your company? We know those are just the tip of the iceberg. No doubt you’ll be asked plenty of others […]Continue Reading →
“If I had 6 more recruiters I could double my business in the next 3 months.” “I don’t need any more accounts at this time. I’m getting 30 new requisitions each day and I’m only filling 5 percent of them.” Have these problems manifested for your business? Is your demand for new recruiters now outpacing […]Continue Reading →
We know it’s tempting to jump right into blogging. After all, the basic concept is pretty straightforward, right? Simply write a blog post and publish it on your website. Step 1. What’s your strategy? But to actually get any return on the time you spend blogging, you need some sort of strategy, even a […]Continue Reading →
Over the course of my career in IT Staffing, I’ve been lucky enough to meet a number of great recruiters. And based on the time I’ve spent among all of these individuals, there are certain characteristics (and also Great Recruiting Skills) I have witnessed that tell me if someone new to this industry has what […]Continue Reading →
- How to Get Responses Using LinkedIn InMail for Recruiting
- Recipe for Success: Glassdoor Marketing for Staffing Companies
- Staffing Firm Marketing: The Importance of Lead Nurturing
- The Battle Between Sales and Marketing [Infographic]
- Why Your Staffing Firm Can’t Attract Millennials
- Are Your Contractors following Policy at your Client Location?
- Staffing Firms Lose Out If They Just Hire Recruiters
- Blog Writing 101
- The Blurred Lines of LinkedIn and Facebook
- The Six Characteristics of a Great Recruiter
- The Recruiter Performance Appraisal: Do You Have One?
- 7 Ways to Market Your Staffing Industry Award
- 4 Ways to Optimize DiscoverOrg data for IT Staffing Marketing
- Bridging the Gap Between Sales and Recruiting
- Is a Social Media Intern the Right Solution for a B2B Business?