Selling is a very difficult career and that’s why top sales reps make the big bucks; especially those that are able to continually and effectively prospect. Top sales pro’s are avid hunters. They do not stop. They continue to open new doors and are always hungry for more.
Landing new business is a non-stop affair that we see as a significant challenge with nearly every company we talk to. New logo acquisition is always near the top of the priority list of companies in our target markets. And over the years, we’ve gotten insight into what tactics are being used and whether they are successful or not-so-successful. We’ve witnessed countless pitches and sales tactics used by sales professionals to open new doors.
We usually like to talk about what works, but in this case, we decided to talk about what not to do when looking to get new clients. To see what we consider the top Sales Prospecting Mistakes, download our newest slide deck and see if your sales team is practicing any of these goofs.
- Is Golf Dying as a Sales Relationship Tool?
- How to Build an Opt-in List
- Top 17 Staffing and Recruiting Websites: 2014
- Inside the Mind of a Top Sales Performer
- Staffing and Recruiting Cold Calling: A real life example of what not to do
- How to make your Wild Apricot design work with WordPress
- Illinois Search & Staffing Association’s New Identity Will help Change the Employment Landscape
- 4 Things that you Should Demand when Hiring Sales reps
- How to Explain IT Staffing to your Mom
- Why Your Average Sales Performers Need Love
- Recruiter Job Satisfaction
- Trouble Hiring High Performing Sales Executives?
- Why Content Marketing is Killing Content Marketing
- Are your Sales Reps falling into a Comfort Zone?
- Building an IT Staffing Firm Niche Practice: The Practice Leader