Selling is a very difficult career and that’s why top sales reps make the big bucks; especially those that are able to continually and effectively prospect. Top sales pro’s are avid hunters. They do not stop. They continue to open new doors and are always hungry for more.
Landing new business is a non-stop affair that we see as a significant challenge with nearly every company we talk to. New logo acquisition is always near the top of the priority list of companies in our target markets. And over the years, we’ve gotten insight into what tactics are being used and whether they are successful or not-so-successful. We’ve witnessed countless pitches and sales tactics used by sales professionals to open new doors.
We usually like to talk about what works, but in this case, we decided to talk about what not to do when looking to get new clients. To see what we consider the top Sales Prospecting Mistakes, download our newest slide deck and see if your sales team is practicing any of these goofs.
- What your Employees are doing on LinkedIn that’s Ruining your Company’s Reputation
- What type of Employees do you have?
- Do your Sales Reps have a detailed attack plan?
- Top 35 IT Staffing and Recruiting Websites
- Do all Marketing Activities Require an ROI?
- How Deep Do You Dive Into Inbound Marketing Waters? [Infographic]
- New Web Site? Make Sure to Ask These 10 Questions
- 4 Lies B2B Business Owners Shouldn’t Believe About Inbound Marketing
- Top 10 Signs you’ve Hired a Great Sales Rep
- The Lifeline to Success: A Continuous Sales Candidate Pipeline
- Email Newsletters: Waste of Time and Resources?
- Must Have Gifts for Sales and Recruiting Teams
- IT Staffing and Services Marketing in 2013
- MaxHire’s Secret Weapon: Sales and Marketing
- The 8 Most Popular Ways to Bloody up your Blog on Halloween
Trending Topicsadvertising B2B b2b marketing Blog buzzwords Cold Calling Content Marketing Content Strategy copywriting CRM Dashboard Data Management Differentiation Email Marketing Email Open Rate Flash funny Inbound Marketing Inbound Marketing Strategy IT staffing Lead Generation LinkedIn Metrics New Business Organic SEO Position Statement Prospect Data Sales Sales Candidate Pipeline Sales Champion sales personnel Sales Process sales prospecting sales team hiring SEO SFA Social Media Social Media Marketing Target Audience Twitter Value Proposition Website website copy Website Design Website Usability