Selling is a very difficult career and that’s why top sales reps make the big bucks; especially those that are able to continually and effectively prospect. Top sales pro’s are avid hunters. They do not stop. They continue to open new doors and are always hungry for more.
Landing new business is a non-stop affair that we see as a significant challenge with nearly every company we talk to. New logo acquisition is always near the top of the priority list of companies in our target markets. And over the years, we’ve gotten insight into what tactics are being used and whether they are successful or not-so-successful. We’ve witnessed countless pitches and sales tactics used by sales professionals to open new doors.
We usually like to talk about what works, but in this case, we decided to talk about what not to do when looking to get new clients. To see what we consider the top Sales Prospecting Mistakes, download our newest slide deck and see if your sales team is practicing any of these goofs.
- Staffing Leaders Weigh in on Marketing Challenges at TechServe Conference 2015
- What to Expect When Launching Your First Email Marketing Campaign
- Why You Can’t Ignore Customer Service on Twitter
- 7 People You Should Know if You’re in IT Staffing
- How to Get Responses Using LinkedIn InMail for Recruiting
- Recipe for Success: Glassdoor Marketing for Staffing Companies
- Staffing Firm Marketing: The Importance of Lead Nurturing
- The Battle Between Sales and Marketing [Infographic]
- Why Your Staffing Firm Can’t Attract Millennials
- Are Your Contractors following Policy at your Client Location?
- Staffing Firms Lose Out If They Just Hire Recruiters
- Blog Writing 101
- The Blurred Lines of LinkedIn and Facebook
- The Six Characteristics of a Great Recruiter
- The Recruiter Performance Appraisal: Do You Have One?